Virginia Continuing Education PACKAGE
24-Hr. VA Broker CE Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes all of the mandatory and elective topics required for active Broker licensees.
Courses included in this package:
- Ethics at Work (3 mandatory ethics hours)*
- 1 Hr. Virginia Agency Law (1 mandatory agency hour)
- 1 Hr. Virginia Contract Law (1 mandatory contracts hour)
- 1 Hr. Virginia Legal Update (1 mandatory legal update hour)
- 2 Hr. Virginia Fair Housing (2 mandatory fair housing hours)
- Technology, Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 mandatory Broker management hours)
- Preparing a Market Analysis - Best Practices (3 mandatory Broker management hours)
- Supervision Requirements and Board Regulations in Virginia (2 mandatory Broker supervision hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (4 elective hours)
- Assistance Animals and Fair Housing (4 elective hours)
*This course meets the NAR QUADRENNIAL requirement standard. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.